Activate all the agents of change
Whether they are necessary because of revised processes, market adaptation, technological developments, etc., successfully implementing the organisational changes necessary for a company’s growth requires preparation and support for individuals, teams and the organisation.
To meet these complex challenges, we offer customised solutions to define upstream strategies, identify drivers of value creation and facilitate your transformations.
Newsroom Change Management
Change Management according to Scalian
« “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change” » Stephen Hawking
Our approach is based on an analysis of the organisation system, taking human and cultural aspects into account. Through collective intelligence, we work to jointly develop, implement and entrench transformation solutions.
We pick the best tools for each assignment
- Putting the context into perspective with a “flash diagnosis”
- Joint construction of the project with creative thinking, co-development and retrospective workshops
- Taking corporate culture and people into account by mapping the players
Four strong, complementary strategies allow us to design customised solutions for analysing maturity, process improvement and transformation.
We provide an à la carte intervention in each of the phases of diagnosis, facilitation, digitalisation and change management.
- Diagnosis: Identify the project organisation’s strengths and define areas for improvement
- Facilitation: Improve team effectiveness through the intervention of our facilitators and coaches
- Digitisation: Incorporate digital tools into the levers for improving performance and transformation
- Change management: Define the strategy and support change on the ground
Our network of experts develops and shares its innovative tools and practices based on feedback and testing.
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.