An effective organisation goes hand in hand with well-controlled processes, procedures and capacities
In a highly competitive world and a complex regulatory environment, audit can no longer be confined to control. Our in-depth understanding of our clients’ operational challenges enables us to assist them as a technical and consulting partner.
Audit according to Scalian
The relationship of trust between stakeholders remains essential, especially as digital innovation becomes increasingly important. Remote auditing, use of augmented reality, data extraction and analysis are all levers to be activated to optimise organisations.
Our experience and our specialities enable us to support our clients in the following areas:
Certification & diagnosis
- Quality (ISO 9001, EN 9100, ISO/TS, ISO 19443, etc.)
- Environment (ISO 14001 standard)
- Safety (OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001 standards)
- Social responsibility (CSR ISO 26000)
- Regulatory (Part 21/145, REACh, GDPR, etc.)
Diagnosis & evaluation
- Project management (PMBOK)
- Life cycle analysis (LCA, ISO 14040, etc.)
- GHG/Bilan Carbone®
- Energy balance
- Information security (ISO 27000)
Products & Services
Production processes & Industrialisation
- Technical design capability (TDCA)
- APQP assessment
- Product/process audit
- Service/Contract execution audits
- Load – capacity audits
- Run at Rate audit
- Heat treatment, surface treatment, assembly, composites, etc.
- Non-destructive testing
- IPCA+, TopScan
- VDA 6.0
- AIMM (IAQG)
- Overall maturity according to the Scalian reference framework on all or some of the three levels:
- Strategic (e.g. supply chain assessment)
- Tactical (e.g. flow assessment)
- Operational (e.g. waste assessment)
Based on your objectives, our audit experts draw on their experience and intervene according to a structured and proven method.
Discover our offer
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.