From the operational PMO to the strategic PMO, the spectrum of expertise is constantly expanding
Our PMO community does not believe in a universal project methodology.
From the micro-analysis carried out by the operational PMO to the formulation of objectives by the strategic PMO, the skills required call on different but complementary profiles.
Newsroom Project Management Office (PMO)
Project Management Office according to Scalian
Scalian and its PMO community have established themselves as recognised, reliable and competitive specialist players, even more so in complex client contexts of business industrialisation or company transformation.
A community of experts
- Over 200 project management consultants
- Business communities based on “Practices” are proactive in client projects and events (PMI Forum, CNES COMET, Agile Tour)
- Continuous upgrading of skills through the Scalian Academy and numerous certified consultants
It is based on:
Our area of expertise
- Decision support: define, implement and analyse indicators
- Guidance: plan, monitor and control programmes and projects in a uniform manner
- Coordination: support and facilitate communication within the project team and its ecosystem
- Assistance: implement tailored, harmonised project management processes and tools
Our delivery centre
- A service offer packaged in a catalogue of work units
- Service centres located close to the client
- A digital toolbox dedicated to project performance
Methods and certifications
- PMI PMP
- PMI CAPM
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.