Welcome to https://www.scalian.com. For Scalian, the protection of personal data is essential and constitutes an important principle of its Code of Ethics.
1. Personal data management charter
The Charter aims to inform you about the personal data we collect, the rights you can assert with regard to our use of your personal data and describes the measures we implement to protect them.
Scalian is committed, in terms of personal data protection, to be in compliance with all French and European laws and regulations, and more particularly, the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Scalian reserves the right to modify or adjust this charter at any time if necessary.
The company Scalian, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Labège, under the number 350 992 707, whose registered office is located at 417 l’Occitane BP 47506 – 31675 Labège cedex – France, is responsible for processing the personal data collected via the website www.scalian.com.
2. Nature of the data collected
The data collected
Your personal data is collected and processed on the following legal grounds
– for legitimate interest purposes;
– on the basis of your consent;
– in order to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
In general, your data is therefore collected directly from you when you
– your registration in the contact form;
– your application for one of our job offers;
– your navigation on the site.
We collect and process the following personal data:
– identification data (surname, first name, email, postal address, telephone number, CV) ;
– connection data (e.g. IP address, connection logs);
– commercial data (e.g. data required for prospecting, satisfaction surveys and statistics).
Cookies and other tracers or similar technologies (“cookies”) may be installed and/or read in your browser when you visit the site. Only personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes described below and to produce statistics on site traffic is collected.
Embedded content from other websites
3. Purpose of the processing of the data collected and retention period
Purposes of the processing
Provision of a service :
– customer relations for any questions or complaints
– sending information about changes or developments in our products and services
– management of the exercise of your rights regarding your personal data
Marketing and commercial prospecting for products and services:
– personalised commercial prospecting actions
– collection of customer opinions
– development of commercial statistics in order to identify the profiles of Scalian’s customers and to improve the products and services offered to them
– sending marketing, advertising and promotional messages relating to the products and services of commercial partners.
As a general rule, Scalian refuses to sell, rent or market the user’s personal data.
Duration of data storage
In the event of collection, the user’s personal data is kept only for the time necessary for the purpose of processing.
|Purpose||Legal basis||Data retention|
|To respond to your requests for information (e.g. press contacts, general information requests)||The legal basis will depend on the subject of your request||Data is kept for three (3) years from the last contact or for the applicable statute of limitations.|
|Creation of a candidate account within our recruitment area||Execution of a contract||Data is kept for a period of two (2) years from the last contact or for the duration of the contractual relationship plus 5 years in case of hiring.|
|Statistics||User consent||User consent Data is kept for a maximum of 13 months.|
4. Transfer and recipients of data
Your personal data may be communicated :
– internally: to Scalian departments or services responsible for processing
– externally: to certain partners and/or subcontractors, for the purpose of managing your requests, analyses and surveys, to social networking platforms for interaction with our sites and applications.
Any transfer of data to a third country outside the European Union (e.g. Canada or the United States) is done in accordance with the applicable regulations and in such a way as to ensure adequate data protection.
5. Security and confidentiality of data
The data controller implements appropriate measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
6. Exercise of rights
In application of this charter, the user may, at any time, exercise the following rights
– Access, rectification and/or deletion of any personal data that may be held by Scalian
– The limitation of the processing or the opposition to the processing of his/her personal data
– Portability of personal data, i.e. transfer in a structured and readable format
– Opposition to the commercial use of their data
These requests should be addressed to Scalian at email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which Scalian can contact the applicant.
A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
7.1 – Principles
Cookies are text files that are placed and stored on the terminal used (computer, smartphone, tablet or any other device used to browse the Internet) or similar technologies that make it possible to read or write information on a user’s terminal and to track their activity on the Internet or in an application.
Some of these cookies are necessary or even indispensable to access the site’s functions. Others allow, for example, the establishment of statistics and volumes of visits and statistics on the consultation and use of the various elements making up the site, by optimising and personalising the content displayed. They also make it possible to provide additional services such as the sharing of content present on a website via social networks.
7.2 – The different types of cookies and their purpose
The cookies that may be installed on your terminal when you browse the site may have the following purposes:
– Technical cookies make it possible for you to browse the site, ensure the site’s security and enable you to access the site’s various services and content.
– Audience analysis cookies measure the number of visitors to the various contents and sections of our site in order to evaluate and better organise them.
– The cookies for sharing with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) are intended to improve the interactivity of the site by sharing the content of our site with other people.
– For Microsoft™: http://windows.microsoft.com
– For Safari™: http://support.apple.com
– For Chrome™: http://support.google.com
– For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org
– For Opera™: http://help.opera.com
Please note that if you uninstall “cookies” or object to their installation, you may not be able to take advantage of certain services on the site.
7.3 – Third party plugins and tools
We may include on our site, plugins or tools from third parties, for example, for the processing of applications, or to allow you to share content from our site with other people. In particular, the site uses plugins from “YouTube”.
Job posting and CV registration tool
Personal data collected by Cornerstone is intended for use by Scalian and its subsidiaries. It is processed for the purpose of managing applications for our recruitment operations. Your data is kept in accordance with the legal provisions in force, i.e. 2 years after our last contact. In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on 25 May 2018, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and port your personal data at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, send your request, together with a copy of a signed identity document, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With regard to social networks, we invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the process used to collect information and the purposes for which they may use the information they may collect through these application buttons.
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.