An offer and solutions to optimise your systems
Drawing on over 20 years of experience, we have developed unique expertise in the field of rail signalling and air traffic control.
Our ability to design complete turnkey solutions for supervision and critical systems is highly appreciated by our clients.
Supervision and critical systems according to Scalian
We have shaped our approach around three key pillars:
Expertise in methodologies applied to critical systems
- Design and development of critical and complex software
- Integration and validation of systems and software
- Deployment and implementation of systems in France and abroad
- Studies, audits and training in software and engineering
- Through-life support: fault correction, technical and functional upgrades, migration, support
Access to unique technical skills
Our team is exclusively made up of highly qualified engineers. It can intervene in all phases of a project from specification, design, development and integration through to maintenance on:
- Data processing
- Third-party application maintenance, in-service maintenance
- Training and deployment
- Products (licences and client support)
- SCADA systems (Control – Command)
- Security systems (Access control/Intrusion detection/Fire detection/audio and remote monitoring)
Knowledge of our clients’ activities
Air traffic management:
- Flight data processing
- Radar data processing, Radar tracking, Safety nets
- ATC Simulators
- Data preparation
- AFTN and OLDI interfaces
- Aeronautical Information Systems (AIS), AIXM
Air defence: military air traffic control, civil/military coordination
Transport: ERTMS, CBTC, supervision systems
The challenges facing our clients require us to be methodologically rigorous.
Our teams are used to working in fields subject to multiple constraints. They ensure that processes are applied according to standards with different levels of criticality (EN 50128, DO-178, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, etc.). As such, we can assist our clients in achieving certification, by identifying and implementing the steps and actions needed to achieve the expected level of qualification.
- Urban traffic and mainline management(CBTC, ERTMS and existing signalling)
- Supervision, ICC, ATS & SCADA, PIS, etc.
- Onboard and ground signalling equipment and software (SIL4)
Air Traffic Control/Command and Control Centres
- End-to-end solutions for ATC centres
- Flight data processing and external interfaces, surveillance, safety networks/safety nets, data links, simulation
- Civil/military air traffic control coordination
- Critical supervision systems for autonomous vehicles
- Systems and software engineering
- Methodology of complex critical systems
- Dependability, audio/video monitoring, etc.
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.