What (hidden) strengths can be explored within your purchasing department?
Faced with the litany of cost reductions inherent in any purchasing department, today’s solutions have evolved considerably while tomorrow’s are yet to be devised.
Pressure on purchase prices is giving way to the digitisation of processes, business partnerships, rationalisation and monitoring of suppliers, and optimisation of the supply chain.
Newsroom Strategic and operational purchasing
Strategic and operational purchasing according to Scalian
A purchasing team that can leverage any opportunity
In our outsourced service centre, we see purchasing as a lever to increase economic performance and a real opportunity to deliver better products and services.
Scalian’s purchasing community is able to capitalise on methodologies, increase skills and share best practices within client projects.
The other key issue now in the purchasing strategy is taking account of the environmental and societal impact.
Our areas of expertise
- Audit of purchasing organisations and processes
- Mapping and analysis of the purchasing portfolio
- Assistance with designing and implementing a purchasing and responsible purchasing policy
- Organisational support (global category manager)
- Sourcing and RFx management
- Request for quotations
- Transformation of purchase requests into orders
- Monitoring of supplies (series, custom parts, programmes, indirect)
- Processing of acknowledgements of receipt, supplier disputes and invoices
Contract management & supplier performance
- Monitoring execution of the contract and compliance with the clauses
- Contractual, financial and operational risk management
- Monitoring and management of supplier performance (dashboard, SLA, audit, etc.)
- Project team/supplier interface (amendments, disputes)
Processes, methods and tools
- Support for the deployment of e-procurement projects
- Assistance, change management and training
- Administration of purchasing tools (e-procurement, e-catalogue, etc.)
- Digitisation and process automation (RPA, Smart Catalogue)
- Data management (supplier database, contract/article/client data)
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.