Is it utopian to claim to have the magic formula that ensures a successful project every time?
The management of complex programmes and projects relies on human skills (soft and hard skills), methods and tools for decision support.
Projects are omnipresent, in every industry, and require a wide-ranging view to be both operational and strategic.
Project Management according to Scalian
Scalian stands out for its personalised support, customised solutions and in-depth knowledge of its clients’ operations.
We adapt our operating methods to the specific needs of our clients.
- Drafting specifications and monitoring their implementation and verification
- Structuring and operational management of the project
- Selection and management of suppliers and supplies
- Contract management
Project & Programme Management Office
- Planning: creation of the WBS, monitoring and maintenance of the integrated schedule
- Costs: establishment of the CBS, budget monitoring and consolidation
- EVM (earned value management)
- Risks: assessment, mitigation, monitoring and review support
- Reporting: collection and consolidation of information, publication of dashboards, decision-support, coordination of visual management
R&D as a driver of innovation
- Toolbox for the project manager of the future
- Pragmatic approach to innovation
- AI for project management
- Joint construction of innovation projects with Scalian’s Innovation Lab
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.