The commercial and technical teams of CMT+ Scalian Group are constantly seeking to improve and modernise our services so that we can maintain our position as specialists, not only in the eyes of our clients and prospects.
In July 2020, after taking part in the call for expressions of interest in the modernisation of the aeronautical industry, CMT+ Scalian Group submitted an application and financing file to the bank BPI France on behalf of the Ministry of the Economy and Finance. The file was presented by our staff on the premises of Aerospace Valley on 15 September 2020.
Our application concerns the investment project PurchAASe, or “Purchase As A Service”. Drawing on the lessons learned from an already completed “Proof of Concept” and supported by the Scalian Innovation Lab, the CMT+ Scalian Group experts designed PurchAASe as an aggregator of innovative technological bricks offering:
- New commercial mechanisms showcasing all the players in the industry,
- Services with high added value,
- An intuitive and ergonomic interface optimising the user experience
Our objectives for this project:
- Contribute to an easier and optimised procurement process,
- Cut procurement lead times,
- Empower internal clients by allowing them to handle their own procurement contracts,
- Reposition buyers on value-added activities,
- Optimise working relationships and synergies between suppliers, internal customers and buyers,
- Promote supplier skills and communicate on disruptive commercial initiatives.
A project to be continued!