Welcome to the website https://www.scalian.com. At Scalian, data privacy is essential and a key principle of Scalian Code of Ethics.
By connecting to or browsing the website, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted, without limitation or reservation, the personal data management policy (the “policy”) and our terms and conditions of use.
The policy aims to inform you of the rights that you can exercise in respect of our use of your personal data and describes the measures that we take to protect these data.
Scalian ensures full compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and, more specifically the European General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Scalian reserves the right to modify or adjust this policy at any time if necessary.
Scalian, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Labège, under number 350 992 707, whose registered head quarter is located at 417 l’Occitane BP 47506 – 31675 LABEGE cedex – France, is the controller of the personal data collected via the www.scalian.com website.
2. Data Collected
Your personal data are collected and processed on the following legal bases:
– for purposes of legitimate interest;
– on the basis of your consent;
– in order to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
In general, your data are therefore collected directly from you on the occasion of:
– your registration in the contact form;
– your application to one of our job offers;
– your navigation on the site.
We collect and process the following personal data:
– identification data (surname, first name, email, postal address, telephone, CV);
– connection data (e.g. IP address, connection logs);
– commercial data (e.g. data required for prospecting, satisfaction surveys and statistics).
Cookies and other tracking devices or similar technologies (« cookies ») may be installed and/or read in your browser when you visit the site.
Only personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes described below and to compile statistics on the use of the Site are collected.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e. g. videos, images, articles…). Content integrated from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to visit that other site.
3. Purpose of the processing of the data collected and storage period
Aims of the processing
Supply of a service:
– customer relations for any questions or complaints
– information on the modification or evolution of our products and services
– management of your rights to your personal data;
Marketing and sales prospecting for products and services:
– personalised sales prospecting actions
– customer surveys
– development of business statistics to identify Scalian’s customer profiles and improve the products and services offered to them.
– sending marketing, advertising and promotional messages about the products and services of business partners.
Data retention period
If collected, the user’s personal data are kept in a form which permits identification only for the period of time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
|Aim||Legal Basis||Data Retention|
|Answer to your requests for information (e.g. press contacts, general information requests).||The legal basis will depend on the subject of your request.||Personal data are kept for a period of three (3) years from the last contact or for the applicable limitation period.|
|Candidate account creation in our recruitment area.||Execution of the contract.||Personal data are kept for a period of two (2) years from the last contact or for the duration of the contractual relationship plus 5 years in case of hiring.|
|Statistics||Consent to the use.||Data are kept for a maximum period of 13 months.|
4. Recipients and Transfer of Data
Personal data may be communicated:
– Internally: to Scalian departments or services responsible for data processing
– Externally: to certain partners and/or subcontractors, for the purpose of managing your requests, analyses and surveys, to social network platforms to interact with our sites and applications.
Any transfer of data to a country outside the European Economic Area, i.e. Canada or United-States, shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations and in such a way as to protect your data appropriately.
5. Data Security and Confidentiality
The data controller takes appropriate steps to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data, including to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorised third parties.
6. Exercise of Rights
Pursuant to the charter, the user has at any time, the right to:
– access, rectify, and/or erase any personal data that could be held by Scalian
– restrict or object to the processing of personal data
– transfer in a structured and readable format its personal data
– reject the commercial use of its data
These requests should be addressed to Scalian at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity card and mention the address at which Scalian may contact the applicant.
The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months, if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
7.1 – Principle
Cookies are text files that are placed and stored on the terminal (computer, Smartphone, tablet or any other device that can be used to browse the internet) or by a website server.
Some of these cookies are required to access some website functionalities. Others are used to record statistics and site visit figures (number of visitors to each page, geographical origin of the devices used to visit the site, etc.) and statistics concerning the consultation and use of various elements present on the site (sections and content browsed, duration of visit, etc.). They can also be used to provide additional services such as the sharing of content on a website via social networking sites.
7.2 – Types of cookies, cookies and statistics and settings
The different types of cookies
Cookies that may be installed on your device when you browse the site may have the following purposes:
– Technical cookies enable you to browse the site, ensure the security of the site and allow you to access the various services and content of the site.
– Audience analysis cookies measure the use of the various contents and sections of our Site in order to evaluate and better organize them.
– Cookies for sharing with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo, YouTube) are intended to improve the site’s interactivity by sharing content from our site with other people.
– for Microsoft™: http://windows.microsoft.com
– for Safari™: http://support.apple.com
– for Chrome™: http://support.google.com
– for Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org
– for Opera™: http://help.opera.com
Please note that if you remove a cookie or object to the storage of cookies, you may not be able to use some of the website’s services.
7.3 – Plugins and tools from third-party sources
We may include on our site, plugins or computer tools from third parties, for example for processing applications, or to allow you to share content from our site with other people. The site uses the plugins of « YouTube ».
Job posting and CV recording tool
The personal data collected by Cornerstone is intended for Scalian and its subsidiaries. They are processed electronically in order to manage applications as part of our recruitment operations. Your data is stored in accordance with the legal provisions in force, i.e. 2 years after our last contact. In accordance with the provisions of the general data protection regulation that came into force on 25 May 2018, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and transfer your personal data at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, send your request, accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document, by email to: dpo[at]scalian.com
For social networks, we invite you to consult their privacy policies to learn about the process used to collect information and the purposes for which they may use the information they collect through these application.