Financial performance management is one of the tools that contributes to creating a company’s value and one of the strategic foundations for ensuring the sustainability of its activities. In order to address this issue effectively, our teams of experts work with our customers using three approaches: auditing and consulting, project management and operations outsourcing
(BPO – Business Process Outsourcing).
Our fields of expertise
Leadership and Management Control
Production, industrialization and reporting analysis
- Recurrent production of indicators: weekly flash, monthly dashboard, on-demand analyses…
- Identification and analysis of gaps: orientation of an appropriate action plan.
- Correction and evolution of management rules.
- Monitoring and analysis of results
- Monthly / quarterly entries and monitoring of key accounts
- Preparation of internal and external audits, statutory auditors
Support for Industrial Projects
- Cost Management: budget preparation, financial information consolidation, reports for the next forecasts, calculation of the various savings.
- Decision support for budget consumption, subcontracting costs.
- Administrative follow-up: processing of purchase requests and administrative requests (subcontracting requests). Management of travel requests, agendas and meetings.
- Project monitoring: risk management, project planning execution.
- Follow-up of action plans.
- Communication and Knowledge Management: preparation of training materials, organization of training sessions, analysis of participants’ evaluations).
Consultancy and Organizational Management
Audit and Management Consulting
- Recommendations and transformation plans based on a diagnosis and analysis of the existing organization and its environment: strategic diagnosis, mapping of risks and opportunities, …
- Monitoring and support in the implementation of the action plan, change management support
- Diagnosis of the situation and needs, benchmarking, impact analysis and recommendation of optimal solutions for document management and management systems
- Assistance in the definition and implementation of solutions from technical and functional specifications, harmonization of management rules, to deployment and user support
Definition and implementation of indicators
- Proposal of key indicators adapted to the current and future challenges of each internal profile. Design of visual models for validation
- Definition of management rules for all types of indicators (quantitative/qualitative) and drafting of operating procedures
- Build-up: analysis of the year’s performance and the objectives to be set. Production of deliverables and management comments. Assistance in the implementation of the business plan (3-5 years)
- Management: recurrent production of budget indicators: internal and external costs, OPEX & CAPEX… Forecasts and comments
- Budget analysis: Identification of gaps and orientation of an action plan