How can you progress from documentation based on fixed reference systems to dynamic information management?
The introduction of new products and services is strategic in all industries.
End clients are looking for customisation and quality at a reasonable cost.
This is where configuration management comes into play by offering business solutions, methodologies and the contribution of digital technology to overcome complexity.
Configuration management according to Scalian
We use a common platform to manage a range of products and services, along with their changes. This makes it possible to channel and streamline investments, increase project productivity and reduce production costs.
Depending on the context of our clients, our experts intervene in the following specialties:
System configuration management
- Planning (CM process and plan, coordination of activities)
- Identification (product breakdown structure, selection of articles to be managed, definition of reference configuration)
- Control (application of change procedures, monitoring of technical events, impact analysis)
- Recording (management of records and NCs, applicable and applied configuration)
- Audit (FCA and PCA audits)
- Tools (automation of CMDB exports)
Software configuration management
- Planning (SCM process, coordination of service centre activities, SCMP)
- Organisation (tree structure and spaces, identification of contacts, technical plans and notes)
- Control (technologies, processes, client organisation, risks)
- Support (Level 1/2/3, software and methodologies)
- Assistance (support, training)
- Tools (automation of SCM processes)
Unleash your potential
Join passionate men and women.
Develop yourself in an organisation where professionalism and entrepreneurship go hand in hand with kindness and caring.