Our experts specialise in the management of complex projects, and intervene in two complementary areas: managing project performance and improving project organisation.
Project and Programme Management
Project Management – Project Ownership
Implementation of a complete range of project management assistance services:
- Drafting of specifications and follow-up of their implementation and verification
- Structuring and operational management of projects
- Selection and management of suppliers and their supplies
- Contract management
Project & Program Management Office
Support for a full range of project/program management services:
- Planning: development of the WBS, monitoring and updating of integrated planning
- Costs: CBS development, monitoring and budget consolidation
- EVM (Earned Value Management)
- Risks: assessment, mitigation, monitoring and support to reviews
- Reporting: collection and consolidation of information, publication of dashboards, decision support, animation of visual management.
- Implementation of portfolio management processes, tools and practices
- Strategic alignment: Ensure the reliability of an investment prioritization process in line with the innovation process and business strategy
- Communication: Definition of decision-making bodies and rules, information and monitoring
- Decision: Provide and ensure the right information at the right time, in the right place to the right person
Project & Program Management Maturity
- Implementation of program/project management processes, tools and practices.
- Coordination: Manage the interactions of the different project actors and offer them visibility. Define synchronization criteria and processes.
- Management: Plan, monitor, control, update and update all Programs/projects in a consistent manner.
- Arbitration: Set up relevant indicators and reports.
- Anticipation: Valuing the anticipatory mode to the reactive mode.